Pontiac G8 Forum banner

501 - 520 of 549 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just spotted SBM GT, Schoolside Estates. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
skycrzy...that was me. I ride through there every once in a while because me and my girlfriend are building a house this summer and are trying to get some finishing touch ideas.

are you a g8 owner by any chance? I don't see that many around our area. just wondering because I've met a lot of the owners and it'd be great to have another in the area.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am an owner. Just bought an 09 SRM GT last summer. You're right. I very rarely see a G8 around. It's nice to find a local owner on here.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Just saw a panther black gt in dunmore. It had tinted windows and black wheels. It was parked in the back of the parking lot next to big lots.

·
Registered
17 Posts
StBLGT, I'm just south of you in Berwick. I make it to Scranton/W-B from time to time. Haven't had mine out yet this year due to my work schedule, but will be soon. Have to do some suspension work and rear tires and then it'll be ready. If you ever make it down my way on a Friday night, I occasionally go to Numidia to race.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
NW09GT, will do. I don't make it to Berwick often, but i'll keep that in mind. maybe we'll cross paths sometime because I do frequent WB quite often. it's good to find another NEPA owner on here. there were quite a few on here years ago, but most sold theirs to move on to something else.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Black G8 GT at kickball in harrisburg pa, looked stock, anyone?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Red G8 with black stripe and rims in Phoenixville Pa around 4 pm Friday evening.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Spotted white G8 tinted windows and red calipers on Broad Street in Philly parked between a Christian center and an Apartment building.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
saw a liquid red gxp in clarks green area on Fairview. only second gxp I've ever seen in person...looked clean and stock from exterior standpoint.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Spotted MGM 6cyl tinted windows at Hess gas station on Broad Street in Philly at 1:34 pm.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Saw a LR and SBM GT at the Starlite car cruise tonight. Was that anyone here?
That was me in the SBM one. It's not a GT though. I've got GT wheels and tail lights though. There were 2 LR ones there. I know the guy with the plasti-dipped wheels.

·
Registered
81 Posts
That was me in the SBM one. It's not a GT though. I've got GT wheels and tail lights though. There were 2 LR ones there. I know the guy with the plasti-dipped wheels.
Oh cool. Yeah I had the other LR. Just got it in June and my dad just bought a '56 Ford so I tagged along to the show. It was nice to see some other G8s there. I noticed the G8board sticker on your window so I figured I'd find you on here.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Oh cool. Yeah I had the other LR. Just got it in June and my dad just bought a '56 Ford so I tagged along to the show. It was nice to see some other G8s there. I noticed the G8board sticker on your window so I figured I'd find you on here.
Nice looking LR you got there. Gotta love the black and red seats. Yeah that was the most G8's I've seen there at once (4). I usually go there every Friday. Maybe I'll see you there again.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Nice looking LR you got there. Gotta love the black and red seats. Yeah that was the most G8's I've seen there at once (4). I usually go there every Friday. Maybe I'll see you there again.
Thanks. Yeah the red interior was a must. I didn't see the 4th but I'll be back at some point. It was a good show. I'm sure I'll see you then.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Spotted a very clean White Hot GT in Hanover PA (w/PA plates) last evening with Spider Tails and what sounded like after market exhaust. I was in my van so I didn't try and get their attention...

·
Registered
72 Posts
Spotted a burgundy g8 with black wheels and alp exhaust it looked like. Supposedly a cop in north east. Parked infront of dani's car dealership on harbison

501 - 520 of 549 Posts