Pontiac G8 Forum banner

521 - 540 of 549 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Possible MSM GXP spotted in York yesterday. Heading up Mt. Rose Ave. I know it at least had a GXP front end, just could not quite tell if it was genuinely a GXP or not.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Maroon GT on Roosevelt Boulevard with SLP exhaust. Revved at me at the light, I was in the White Hot GT with V6 tails on Friday Night. Car sounds good man.

·
Registered
4 Posts
G8s not many around.
Purchased SRM GT around thanksgiving, and have only seen 6.
2 PB on turnpike philly to Pittsburgh, 1 SBM in Pburg.

A LR on 611 in Horsham, a PSM on 476 S couple weeks ago and last week, cutting thru commuter traffic on 476 blue route, I cut back to third lane and there was PB in the rearview.

Exclusivity!
The Bonne GXP is one of 5000 total production in 2005.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Almost traded my Camaro to come back to the dark side again! Saw a PBM GXP, no sunroof, red/onyx interior, M6 at Stetler Dodge in York, PA. Turns out it is one of the owner's. Sales manager told me he offered the owner $50k for it and the guy turned him down. Can't say I really blame him.

On a side note, whoever bought the SBM GT from them, bravo! That was one sharp looking G8!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah I saw the Blue one they had for sale since I work right by there always on the lookout for other G8 owners in the area. Picked up a black 09 about a month ago and always spot a Red one around red Lion/my rose exit

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yeah I saw the Blue one they had for sale since I work right by there always on the lookout for other G8 owners in the area. Picked up a black 09 about a month ago and always spot a Red one around red Lion/my rose exit
Yeah I was over there to check out the SBM GT that they had and apparently it didn't even make it through the shop to be cleaned up before it was sold.

Congrats on the PBM, the LR one is likely John or the one that was for sale up on Mt. Rose a couple of months ago.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The car has black and silver wheels and think always has 2 dog passengers.

Do you do anything in the area for car meets or anything would be cool to meet up with a local GT owner

·
Registered
106 Posts
The car has black and silver wheels and think always has 2 dog passengers.

Do you do anything in the area for car meets or anything would be cool to meet up with a local GT owner
Ok, that's the one the was for sale on Mt. Rose. Not a bad car, a bit high mileage for me, but nice.

These days I'm cruising the shows in a 2010 Camaro SS. Unfortunately my G8 was destroyed by a drunk driver a couple of years ago. I'm always looking for a replacement G8 because I still have my Rotofab intake and radiator cover and I LOVED that car. PM me if you want to know more about the local car show scene. I never see G8's at shows and when I had mine people were always flocking around it trying to figure out what it was. Besides many of us Camaro owners are former G8 owners, we still like reliving the glory days of G8 ownership.

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
Almost traded my Camaro to come back to the dark side again! Saw a PBM GXP, no sunroof, red/onyx interior, M6 at Stetler Dodge in York, PA. Turns out it is one of the owner's. Sales manager told me he offered the owner $50k for it and the guy turned him down. Can't say I really blame him.

On a side note, whoever bought the SBM GT from them, bravo! That was one sharp looking G8!
Please let the sales manger know I have a low mileage M6 that I would gladly trade him for 50K. I love my car and said I would never sell it but I guess I have changed my mind.

·
198 Posts
The Moon Township, PA VFD car cruise is on for this Sunday, 30 August 2015 in Moon Park. This is a huge annual car cruise that draws thousands of cars. Last year we had at least 3 G8s being represented, let's go for more this year! The 'official' time is 11:00 am until 8:00 pm but if you want a good parking spot you need to be there by 7:00 am at the latest. Later arrivals will still find a parking spot but you will not be on the main road through the park. PM me if you want directions or need any additional information.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sure was nice having that LR GXP in the rearview on 476N, even if only for couple miles on sat 9/19. They came on at Villanova I think and off at Plymouth meeting as I continued up the NE extension in my SRM.

That makes only 33 G8s spotted since I purchased last November!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Saw a MGM v6 on street road tonight. NJ tags and we both had tinted windows so I gave a wave but doubt they saw it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I always see a white G8 and a red g8 in the pennsburg PA area. I believe the red one might be from Quakertown somewhere or at least in that direction. The red one has tinted tails cant remember much else about it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
PBM on 476 north in traffic this week.
Wish I would see one where I could chat with them.
We need an Eastern PA cruise event.

·
Registered
45 Posts
PBM on 476 north in traffic this week.
Wish I would see one where I could chat with them.
We need an Eastern PA cruise event.
They have that Pontiac show in Easton, PA every year.

521 - 540 of 549 Posts
About this Discussion
548 Replies
115 Participants
camopaint0707
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing