Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will this be LOUD? i currently have stock axle backs with this exhaust set up but have access to a set of kooks axle backs. i kinda like how quiet the car is with stock mufflers but also do enjoy a car that sounds good. will the kooks axle backs be too loud? i drive the car on the highway 3 days/week for about 30 miles.
opinions???

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
will this be LOUD? i currently have stock axle backs with this exhaust set up but have access to a set of kooks axle backs. i kinda like how quiet the car is with stock mufflers but also do enjoy a car that sounds good. will the kooks axle backs be too loud? i drive the car on the highway 3 days/week for about 30 miles.
opinions???
DRONE!!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wiz you in FL?

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
DRONE!!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

^ This for sure! I have heard a Kooks AB in person and it is one of the Deepest toned mufflers offered. Electric cut outs might be the trick as you can stay quiet anytime you want.

The only other options are going to Solo ABs, Hooker Maxflow ABs. In some cases these two might also be too loud with your set up, so you then might want to look into a Magnaflow TruX Mid Muffler (Drone Killer).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts