Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
The plastic seat part that you see when you open the driver's door, below the seat cushion, that covers the underside seat parts, and holds the seat controls, and wraps around the lower front. Mine is broken so it flaps around. The seat switches are still attached and working, but I'd happily buy the part with switches if that's the way it comes...

Does anyone have a part number for it, and even a source?
Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow you're fast! Are we sure that's the (American lefthand drive) drivers' seat part? My first googling shows a right-hand seat part...

·
Registered
498 Posts
It's the right PN, I bought one myself last year. They sell a bracket kit that is supposed to make it stronger 92252188

·
Registered
498 Posts
I bought mine off of eBay but it looks like they're out. Your best bet is probably going to be getting one off of a wreck or part-out. Or keep an eye out for it on eBay and hope it shows up again.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Mine broke years ago. While waiting for delivery of the new one I ordered, I did the zip tie repair as recommended here or on the other board. It has held up perfectly, and the new replacement lives on my spare parts shelf.

JAM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts