Rear bumper
AC Lines
Trunk with spoiler
Passenger Seat
All brakes [calipers, rotors]
No front bumper/fenders/hood [destroyed]
Steering wheel/trim is not available
Headers & full exhaust

Doors: Dynamat insulated, minor knicks etc here or there, with glass $200 EACH complete - will sell glass etc locally!

Passenger side rocker $125

Driver side wheel liner $60

Front crash beam $50
Rear crash beam $50

Door panels - all 4 available, $100 each rear, $150 each front.

Driver seat, no tears light bolster wear $300 or best

Console was trashed, some misc items left from it.

Shifter assembly is good

Misc dash trim

Glove box [has some lower kick panel area marks] *REDUCED* $25+ ship

Cluster is available

Rear end is a Camaro SLP 3.27 take out with low miles.

Rear cradle has BMR cradle bushings

Misc items left - sunroof parts

A pillar and B pillar trim available

Rear Seat available - Complete

Good set of tinted tails - *not* from this car, $175

Carpet all sold.

6.0 Engine & Trans TBD if I will sell it [supposedly a higher mile bottom end, recent work - GM LS3 CNC heads, Pat G cam and tune, DOD delete etc]

Front windshield is good, you pay to have it removed or come DIY it and $75. if you want OE glass. It is clean.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
How many miles were on the car?

Are the door panels unmarked? Looking to see if I can get a front and rear driver's side. (Mainly the front side because the handle is broken off and marked up).

·
Registered
85 Posts
How's the plastic front seat track moulding? If they're in good shape (ie not cracked or broken), I'd be interested in them for both seats.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Do you have the center speaker cover? Is it in decent condition? (are four corner clips intact?)
Also, how bad are the marks on the Glove-box? If not too bad, and the stoppers are intact I might be interested in it as well.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Center Console cover, the one that house the switches for window, track control, warmers. If is not cracked, I am interested. What about the driver side door handle? In good shape?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am working on photos. Photobucket is acting up and i am probably going to move all my photos to another site unfortunately.

Center console plate is cracked. Driver side handle stays with the door unless i can't sell the doors soon, they will get scrapped.

Cradle is not for sale yet- still in the car, and shipping is probably not ideal.

A pillar covers look good

I think a tab on the speaker cover is broken, but they still work. My G8 has the same issue and never bothered to sort it - makes it a pain to remvoe the next time :)

If you provide emails i can send photos.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I guess my G8 is in good shape, the only thing is a small crack at the end of the center console plate and the leather on the driver side arm rest.

Will love to have a rear cradle, I got the BMR Bushing kit , new shocks and will be much easier to prep one up and swap as one time only deal. Minimal downtime.

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
Would be interested in the spoiler (if good and paint is ok), but I don't need the whole trunk.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah i am not taking it apart unfortunately - don't have that kind of time, i have it up locally for $100 / all,

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ok well let me know if you decide to sell the cradle and rearend I would be up for a road trip to pick it up if you do decide to sell it.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
How are both front strut assemblies? I actually only need the top mounts and the bump stops/dust covers. I have konis in the strut assemblies/ebaichs and would like to have them all assembled as units to save time with the front end.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How are both front strut assemblies? I actually only need the top mounts and the bump stops/dust covers. I have konis in the strut assemblies/ebaichs and would like to have them all assembled as units to save time with the front end.
The car has GXP struts that were new. They will only be sold once the shell is gone, and as a complete set

I would probably just invest in new top mounts.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
About this Discussion
60 Replies
23 Participants
Darkstar
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing