Pontiac G8 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
passenger seat pad sensor I'm in need of one. I assume V6 and V8 are the same? And you didn't have the airbag error code at the time?

BTW how is the rubber on the chrome window trim? Mine are shot.

·
Premium Member
9,258 Posts
^^^ If passenger presence module, then bear in mind the cloth and leather seats have different part numbers.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
I should have all of them, will check this weekend and sent pics of all the parts. And yes it’s a v6
If Chimpidge doesn't buy the console lid with good hinges, I will take it. Also, need the drivers side visor, complete. Replaced my headliner and it disintegrated when I took it off. As far as price. I'll pay any number that is fair to you and pay shipping as well. I'm trying to fix all the little age issues to sell my GT this summer. Thanks

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
No worries. Thanks for looking. Looks like it's plan B then. Time to jury-rig something up!
Just so you know, my console lid hinges broke as well. I have searched high and low for the replacement console lid with or without the leather for 18 months and come up with nothing. I've contacted every bone yard within 200 miles of my house. The only thing I've found is a complete replacement console for near several hundred bucks. Seems like Holden/GM would have had inventory and someone would have scooped them up.

Anyway, if I find anything with more than one I'll ping you. If you find a source, I'd appreciate you letting me know. I may end up trying to epoxy the thing back together for selling it but I hate to sell it cobbled like that.
Thanks and good luck!
Buzz

·
Premium Member
9,258 Posts
Has anyone received a part from this guy? I payed almost 2 months ago still nothing.
Interesting. What payment method was used? Any further communication? Nearly two months? Personally, within three to five business days need a valid tracking number or a logical explanation as to why the package hasn't shipped yet.

MyTy1094 was last seen 37 m ago.

·
Premium Member
9,258 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
It’s ok mr pony many but I really don’t have time right now to argue with those jabronis lol. As the saying goes time is money, mush easier just to refund and move on. Problem is I work night shifts, car is 30 miles away from where im at so to go run and get this part and get that part is too much time consuming and quite frankly time I don’t have.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looking for master cylinder cap with gasket. Some how my gasket is missing.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts