Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, I’m in the middle of gutting my G8 GT and moving it over to a base donor. Basically the GT interior is moving over and most of it’s exterior. Painting the rest of the it the MGM to match the pieces. If anybody is looking for something in particular I can see if I have it and set it aside. I’m not really looking to profit from this. Any money would help but it’s mainly to help others.

I also have 2 sets of wheels, V6 wheels and the stock GT wheels. Both have nothing major and mainly for those who want/need a set. Tires are shot on them.

Finally, I have 3 fire hawk wheels available. I need to clean them but they looked like they don’t have paint/clear chipping, no dents or chips. I can verify and split if needed. 2 have Goodyear RS wheels with less than ~10k miles on it. One wheel the tire is chewed up a little so I wouldn’t count it. I’m looking for $400 for the complete tire/tpms/wheel caps

$300 for the one with the bad tire.

I’d post pictures but with everything going on, PMs and I’ll send what people are asking for.

Thanks,
Andre

forgot to mention, I have spyder tails so both the V6 and GT (new condition, very little scratches if any) are available.

·
GXP'd PBM GT 2009.5
2009 G8 GT
497 Posts
Do you have a passenger side wheel/fender well liner available?

·
RANDOM VICTIM S.O.B.
99 Posts
Possibly have kidney grilles? driver side in particular? also passenger seat(leather), or the leather cover for the base of the seat, either driver or passenger would work, they are same piece and part number.

Thanks

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The leather seats are pretty worn on the base model. I prefer the cloth in my GT anyway. I’m gutting the whole interior today. Might tinker with the seats for the power seats to move over. So I can get some pictures for you, not sure if you will still want them.

yeah I’ll have a spare set of grills. I can try to get those off today for you as well.

·
RANDOM VICTIM S.O.B.
99 Posts
Awesome man! I am about an hour and a half away from your area, so pick up would work for me. I will be heading to Blackhawk Farms in south beloit on the 18th, maybe arrange a pick up time then? I am ok with shipping if that is what you prefer tho.
Thanks.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whichever works for you. I can set it aside. The leather seats are intact and worn for 140k but no tears just need to be clean 👍🏻

·
RANDOM VICTIM S.O.B.
99 Posts
Ok cool, just got another contact on some seat covers, I will check them out also. If you could shoot a pic or two of the seats that would be great, no rush.
I am definitely interested in the grills, what price are you looking to get?

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Is the other grill in good shape? Looking for a set but will consider a single for a friends car.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah both are intact and good. I just checked and the chrome isn’t peeling or scratched deep

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey I’m sorry I can’t post the pics just text me I have some pictures. 630-209-5113

·
GXP'd PBM GT 2009.5
2009 G8 GT
497 Posts
1 - 20 of 73 Posts