Pontiac G8 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I’m sorry I don’t think I have them. They were pretty old and worn too. Are there some in the rear fenders? Maybe I can get you one of those?

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
I don't think the rear has these.

·
Premium Member
5,891 Posts
+1. Am almost positive the rear fenders do not have this fender seal aka rear insulator.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Do you have a left front fender liner with no cracks or broken tab mounts?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
It’ll be a bit before I pull that for ya but I’ll keep you in mind. Based off how these packages have been Lately my guess is $100 shipping minimum

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello all, I’m in the middle of gutting my G8 GT and moving it over to a base donor. Basically the GT interior is moving over and most of it’s exterior. Painting the rest of the it the MGM to match the pieces. If anybody is looking for something in particular I can see if I have it and set it aside. I’m not really looking to profit from this. Any money would help but it’s mainly to help others.

I also have 2 sets of wheels, V6 wheels and the stock GT wheels. Both have nothing
major and mainly for those who want/need a set. Tires are shot on them.

Finally, I have 3 fire hawk wheels available. I need to clean them but they looked like they don’t have paint/clear chipping, no dents or chips. I can verify and split if needed. 2 have Goodyear RS wheels with less than ~10k miles on it. One wheel the tire is chewed up a little so I wouldn’t count it. I’m looking for $400 for the complete tire/tpms/wheel caps

$300 for the one with the bad tire.

I’d post pictures but with everything going on, PMs and I’ll send what people are asking for.

Thanks,
Andre

forgot to mention, I have spyder tails so both the V6 and GT (new condition, very little scratches if any) are available.
I messaged you bro check Messages regarding Mufflers

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I believe someone else is interested in those as well. I don’t have an extra set. They got destroyed. I’m working on getting a GXP front bumper so the other vehicle’s lower grills will be available soon.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Do you have a trunk latch actuator?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I’m sorry, it’s been a hectic weekend and today was the first day in a long time I took a break. The old car is gone with everything else I don’t need. Space was limited and with the HOA threatening to fine us if the vehicle wasn’t moved, I rushed to get it all done and ready for the scrapyard.

i kept a few parts that people asked for and should be shipping those out soon. I apologize but the car with the spare parts aregone. Yesterday I got the V8 put in the car and scrapped the old V6 as well.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Yeah fortunately for me I have one of those in a box somewhere. Let me connect it to make sure it functions then I’ll PM you.

41 - 60 of 73 Posts