Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting out G8

Regular V6 g8, some main parts are already gone like good, fenders etc, but still have a lot of interior pieces like dash and airbags, seat belts. Whatever you need message me and I’ll let you know if it’s available. I’ll post up on here the big ones I have left. All prices are without shipping.

Here is a google drive link with all the pics I’ve taken so far, if you need a pic of anything let me know and I’ll add it there.

Radiator support $200
V6 tail lights $100
Lower grille $100
Full set of seat belts $150
V6 rear brake kit $175
Bare doors $100
Driver and rear driver door panel $125 each
Both exterior mirrors $100
Front driver and passenger apron and rail $200 each side
Fuel tank $125
Dash $200
Front passenger airbag $75
Both curtain airbag $75 each side
Trunk $100
Rear bumper $250

Also can cut body parts and ship them out. Let me know what you need cut and I’ll send you a quote.

·
Registered
2009 G8 GT
432 Posts
Location?

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
What color is the car/spoiler?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Long shot but is the chrome trim piece at the bottom of the rear window on the drivers side in great shape to include the attached inner rubber seal not dry rotted?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Still have the V6 tail lights? Pics?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Trunk interior plastic trim that clips on the bottom- long piece —passenger and driver sun visor/mirrors and roof clips for them…. I’m in west palm… could probably come to you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Trunk interior plastic trim that clips on the bottom- long piece —passenger and driver sun visor/mirrors and roof clips for them…. I’m in west palm… could probably come to you.
Just sold the trunk piece, and no visors.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts