Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, She got squished by a suburban about two months ago. I've replaced her with a 2009 MGM GT, so as much as I hate to I'm listing my 2008 GT up to part out.

Bear (Bare?) in mind that the car was hit in the RF corner so the stuff from that corner is jacked up. It does have good suspension back on that corner though, i bought enough stuff to get it moveable from a salvage yard.

You can post in this thread or message me about any part you might be interested in (This is a total Part out, if you need a simple plastic clip feel free to post, and we'll see if I've got it). Feel free to make an offer as you ask about a part or I can price it as i respond as people ask.

Note: the Drive line is not for sale.

Car is located in west KY

I also have a rear clip that i used to repair the new car with, it might have some piece you need so I'll list it here too.

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
Approved. Please post a picture of each item that is sold. Also try to keep a running list of what has sold for reference by those that might be interested.

·
Move over >
1,445 Posts
ineed the little front strut cover plastic (the part in the engine bay that clips over the top of the strut)

·
Ins-Z-G8-toR
3,310 Posts
A lot of good parts that I can see. What I really want is that blue windshield washer reservoir cap...lol What do you want for that?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'd be interested in the lower drivers side panel of the center console, assuming its in good condition.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
How much of the center console/shifter is left? Any aftermarket stuff?

·
Registered
175 Posts
How much for the one plastic cover on the rear left driver seat?the one that covers the bolt after screwing down the seat.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow Guys! I'm heading out to the car tonight and I'll get pictures of the parts in question. I'll respond individually at that point.

·
Registered
195 Posts
PM'd about the rear truck lid.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
i need the spare tire well(the plastic part stuck to the trunk floor)

is the steering wheel the regular or sport ?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Both side trim pieces on the front windshield. Passenger seat side trim piece. Along with the exterior window belt moldings from all four doors (all the rubber on mine have been deteriorating). Let me know the conditions of these parts, not sure if the rubber coming apart is something that happens to all our cars. PM if you can.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How are the wheels/tires?
Two Wheels are very good with tires at probably 60-70%, two wheels are rough with junk tires on them.

RF - Wreck Damage

RR - Serious Curb Rash, used to be my spare

LR - Good Condition

LF - Good Condition

Center Caps

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Guys, feel free to make an offer I'm not going to be able to price all this tonight, lol.

Do you still have the silver ring that goes around the cup holders?

Do you still have the stock mufflers?
Yes, I do have them. I paid $100 for them about 2 months ago local pick up. Shipping will be difficult on them, but if you're interested in making an offer I'll get a shipping quote. They are very dirty in these pictures (it was raining the night the car got plowed and its been sitting in our shop since then so its collecting dust)

SDM module? Strut mounts? I'll take both if you have them.
Airbags have been deployed so the module will need resetting, are you still interested? What part are we calling the strut mount? haha

I'd be interested in the lower drivers side panel of the center console, assuming its in good condition.
Its Gathering dust, but its in fine condition. Which piece are you needing?

How much of the center console/shifter is left? Any aftermarket stuff?
No Aftermarket stuff, but I have the entire console.

How much for the one plastic cover on the rear left driver seat?the one that covers the bolt after screwing down the seat.
I Got my car used and its missing :(

PM'd about the rear truck lid.
PM Replied

i need the spare tire well(the plastic part stuck to the trunk floor)

is the steering wheel the regular or sport ?
Someone has already messaged me about the spare tire well, but I'll keep you inline if they don't work out.

Its the non-sport wheel

Both side trim pieces on the front windshield. Passenger seat side trim piece. Along with the exterior window belt moldings from all four doors (all the rubber on mine have been deteriorating). Let me know the conditions of these parts, not sure if the rubber coming apart is something that happens to all our cars. PM if you can.
PM'd

·
Registered
588 Posts
1 - 20 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
88 Replies
65 Participants
SMSO966
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing