256 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Working on PMing everyone, If i miss you, I'm sorry just PM me again LOL

is the hood damaged?
Yeah, its bowed up. The Vents look to have survived though

·
Registered
165 Posts
I need the Rear driver side door lock actuator? the door locking mechanism. Also I need heat actuator.

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
do you have the wiring harness for the seats on the passenger side. i need the female clip for the airbags from under the seat to the floor and i guess id like an arrowhead too

·
Registered
212 Posts
Is the driver side side view mirror in good shape? On mine the black plastic trim around the actual mirror looks heat warped. I'd be interested in this piece if its in good condition.

·
Registered
208 Posts
PM'd about center caps for wheels.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Must've got left out on the PM list. Just in case. Center console stuff, traction control/seat heat switch and steering wheel controls.

·
Registered
192 Posts
looking for both front grills. I will be painting them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
front passenger interior door handle...mine has cracked as I'm sure some others have...would be interested in buying this if available...

Peter

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Guys once again, i'm really sorry for the delayed responses. Ive had to work an ridiculous amount this week and weekend. I'm not on call next week though so I hope to be able to get everyone messaged and start shipping some stuff out. I appreciate the patience.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
88 Replies
65 Participants
SMSO966
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing