Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
PM Sent for RR Speaker, rear passenger vents and positive battery post cover. Thanks man! Good luck replying to all these people! :eek2:

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'm needing the chrome trim that goes above the passenger side doors. Also needing the rear drivers lock solenoid.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Guys once again, i'm really sorry for the delayed responses. Ive had to work an ridiculous amount this week and weekend. I'm not on call next week though so I hope to be able to get everyone messaged and start shipping some stuff out. I appreciate the patience.
I am in NO rush.... just let me know when and how I can pay your for the items if you have them....

·
Registered
165 Posts
Take your time man a lot of people and a lot of parts we understand! Let us know what we can do to make the process easier for you.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Sorry to hear about the wreck . Glad to see that fellow members are covering some of your loss. Reading this thread , in the beginning, it was like piranhas nipping away at their pray lol

·
Registered
385 Posts
Would love the interior C pillar trim for the right rear passenger side. Will send PM also. No rush, thanks!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Passenger side sun visor? I don't need the whole thing, just the mirror cover, but I'll take the whole thing to make it easier to install.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Put me in line for the center console lid if it is still available

·
Registered
82 Posts
PM'd you on the trunk trim panel w/ two screw nuts on each side.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Also need upper dash panels added to my steering wheel control request.

Hope you can process all these "orders". lol

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Still interested in the door seals, haven't heard back from you.....

·
Registered
82 Posts
I PM'd on the inner trunk panel w/ 4 screws that is on the other side of the bumper mine is split.

61 - 80 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.