81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
CCG8 / FLG8
2,089 Posts
Is the rear spoiler available?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey sorry for your loss. Im in need of the trim that goes beside the driverside seat rails by the door. And the piece that goes opposite the parking break on pass side center consol. Hope that makes sense

·
Registered
383 Posts
still waiting for reply on rear bumper & complete trunk assembly..

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
No sense in cluttering this up with extra posts asking why he hasn't replied. If you go to his profile it will show you that he hasn't logged in since Nov. 24th so he hasn't seen the PMs yet most likely. Might as well just be patient.

·
Grand Poobah
286 Posts
As I said earlier, this thread has the potential to be a royal cluster for many months to come, maybe even a year. There are probably thousands of parts on this car for people to request with no prices listed, no condition listed, and no idea who has dibs on what. I have a few requests in myself, but this seems a little silly. Just sayin'

:banghead:

·
Registered
197 Posts
I parted out a 2001 cougar and it was a bit overwhelming. He may just be trying to catch his breath.

·
Supercharged Moderator
2,419 Posts
As I said earlier, this thread has the potential to be a royal cluster for many months to come, maybe even a year. There are probably thousands of parts on this car for people to request with no prices listed, no condition listed, and no idea who has dibs on what. I have a few requests in myself, but this seems a little silly. Just sayin'

:banghead:
I agree 100%. OP is known, he is obviously not logging in, PM him.

I originally was going to let this go for the good of the community, but it violates the for sales rules in multiple ways as was pointed out by Rolad, and OP is not keeping the thread up to date as was requested by Silver Bullet when thread was approved.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
88 Replies
65 Participants
SMSO966
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing