Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some time from my crazy schedule to snap some pics of the GXP today. BTW, the car is lowered on U.S Tien springs with a few SuperPro and Whiteline goodies and rides on 255/40/19s.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
51 Posts
Great pictures. And a very clean and a nicely done engine bay.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
shoulda told me you were gonna do some photos , though i had to fix my front end problem(loose sway bar bracket) and rip out more of the old nitrous stuff

looks good !

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im always up for another shoot!!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
lets find something saturday or when you are in my area , and can get her challenger in some pics

·
Registered
256 Posts
I had some time from my crazy schedule to snap some pics of the GXP today. BTW, the car is lowered on U.S Tien springs with a few SuperPro and Whiteline goodies and rides on 255/40/19s.

Great Pictures! What is the fender gap front and rear with the Tein S springs? I'm curious how this compares to my Eibach's.

·
Registered
161 Posts
what tires are you riding? I've been looking for a set of 255/40/19s

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Looks great!

Sent From: A Nuclear Facility

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, I bought mediocre Sumitomo HTRZ lll tires, and they are great! They feel solid on turns, and are a lot quieter on the road than 245s. When I bought my GXP, it came with Goodyear RSA 245/40/19s. Those were horrible for straight line traction. So, I bought a set of 245/40/19 Michelin Primacy ZP tires, and I ended up hating those because they were loud and VERY HARD on bumps. So I took those off and let my sister have em and bought these.

I do recommend these. these particular tires feels solid on turns, even with our wheels being 8 inches wide. They are quiet and comfortable.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Glad to see others are looking into 255/40s. I found Tire Rack has Kumho's in that size, the Ventus S1 noble2

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
11 Participants
phoenixitc
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing