Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 20" TSW Nurburgring wheels (20x8.5 front, 20x9.5 rear) with Nitto NT 555's (255/35/20 front, 275/30/20 rear). Purchased from Discount Tire Direct. They're Gunmetal machined face. Wasn't too sure how they'd look because I couldn't find another PBM G8 with the same wheels but I'm pretty happy with how they look. As with most wheels the pictures don't really do them justice.

Thanks to Bob the Noob for helping me out with the shipping

·
Registered
86 Posts
Looks good, I'm a fan of the gunmetal finish

·
Registered
928 Posts
I still love those rims. They are what I originally ordered two years ago but there was an 8 week wait for the back rims. After I was advised of the wait............I went a different direction. Nice rims though, car looks great!

·
Motoring Enthusiast
129 Posts
Love those things. Pretty sure I want these in gun metal for mine. Looks great.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Looks pretty sharp. Nice pics.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Looks great and an excellent choice on a black G8. Good quality product also.

Drop the supension height an inch or 2 and it will look even sharper.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Great choice op. I love those rims on any color. They do look really good on you're PBM. What offsets did you go with?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The offsets are 43 in the front and 48 in the rear. The first thing I thought once the car was lowered was that it needed to be dropped an inch or so lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
Looks good. I'm a fan of the machined exterior over dark interior if only because they "pop" without washing every week. I put a set of TSWs which look almost exactly like your rims on my wife's Odyssey. She has been shocked all the positive comments (and it's a van no less).

Chris

·
Registered
322 Posts
Very nice! Great photos; As you mentioned a nice 1"- 1.5" drop, would really set it off. I just picked up Megan Racing street coilovers I will post how they work out once I get them in. They might be A good inexpensive option for our cars...time will tell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts