Vtac kicked in yo!!!
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Vtac kicked in yo!!!
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
What suspension are you running?
Everyone keeps asking me that. It's stock, but will be Lovell's Slam It 55mm (2.16") Drop kit in the next couple of weeks.

·
Vtac kicked in yo!!!
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not a problem, once I lower it I'll post more photos

·
Winter weather already?!
246 Posts
MUST HAVE RIMS!! Info please?

·
Vtac kicked in yo!!!
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ruff Racing R281

Front Wheel: 20x8.5 Front Tire: 275/35r/20
Rear Wheel: 20x10 Rear Tire: 275/30r/20

·
Registered
411 Posts
Never been big on black rims on other than black cars but...........DAMN SON!!:driving:

·
<><>Morgen<><>
879 Posts
Damn! My pants are getting small!!! :boink:

·
Vtac kicked in yo!!!
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm still on the fence about tinting it.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
I'm getting this exact same setup. I love it and think it would look great on a White Hot G8 too. One question Incon, are you sure the rear offset is +45? On VQMotoring's website it lists it as +40 which sounds like it would be the desirable offset for a 20X10 wheel but I think on another thread you said they were +45. Either way they do look like they're tucked inside the rear fenders. Do they look like they're tucked in or do they look like they're sticking out a little? I don't mind rolling the fenders when I get these wheels and lower my suspension but just want to make sure these wheels don't look like they're sticking out of the fenders...

·
Vtac kicked in yo!!!
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm getting this exact same setup. I love it and think it would look great on a White Hot G8 too. One question Incon, are you sure the rear offset is +45? On VQMotoring's website it lists it as +40 which sounds like it would be the desirable offset for a 20X10 wheel but I think on another thread you said they were +45. Either way they do look like they're tucked inside the rear fenders. Do they look like they're tucked in or do they look like they're sticking out a little? I don't mind rolling the fenders when I get these wheels and lower my suspension but just want to make sure these wheels don't look like they're sticking out of the fenders...
I didn't go through VQ and I dont know if they list the +45 offset, but that is what I have. I dont think I will have to roll the fenders once I lower it, but if I do no big deal because I have a roller handy.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Liquid Red with black wheels looks great! Definitley get a light or medium tint on that thing though, it will really set it off with the black wheels.

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
Here's what these wheels look like on a black G8 and a White Hot G8:

·
Longtime Member
1,556 Posts
vq does carry them with the rear + 45 offset. just call them and they will tell you. I'am also thinking about going with these or the r943's when they become available.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts