Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally putting together some pics of my Forgestars. First few pics are of the wheels with the standard center caps and chrome lugs. I ordered the Forgestar CF centers and changed to black lugs and I think it looks much better. I'm running 245/35/20 up front and 285/30/20 in the back. More specs in sig. Next I need to lower and get new brakes!

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These ones were just taken today.

·
Fort Worth, TX
170 Posts
Looks nice! Did you have to roll the rears?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Got the same wheels, only in textured gun metal grey. I've had them for about a year now. Been great wheels so far.

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Haven't rolled the fenders. Only rub with one or more passengers in the rear seats. Even then it's very little. Blown I'd love to see pics of those wheels, they sound awesome. The finish on these is brushed titanium.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
For a second I thought that was the Butler Tire in Austell. Regardless...

Nice pics. Nice wheels. Keep up the good work!

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The more I look, the more Iike these wheels.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
They have really grown on me as well. Blitz good eye! That IS the Austell Butler Tire. The Butler in Buckhead wouldn't even look at me because I didn't roll up in a Beemer, Benz or Bentley.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Great pics, car looks good!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
They have really grown on me as well. Blitz good eye! That IS the Austell Butler Tire. The Butler in Buckhead wouldn't even look at me because I didn't roll up in a Beemer, Benz or Bentley.
I'm from Atlanta but I got lucky and was stationed there too. Lived in Austell during the time. Went there a couple times and yeah, parking lot was FULL of expensive cars.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Looks awesome. Love me some forgestars, especially f14.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Those fill the wheel wells perfectly. What are the weight on the 20'"s?

You just pushed me leaning FAR into purchasing these wheels. Since our cars look exactly alike. Love the neodials!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Classy as always Mack, keep em coming

1 - 20 of 39 Posts