Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bored the other day and took some more pics of my car and a few friends. Hopefully soon will get some more pics of my friends Z and V.

My neighbors Accord Coupe.

Here's some of the gang, Gen2 CTSV (stock), Bolt on 11' 5.0, Bolt on Gen2 Mazdaspeed3, Turbo '11 5.0, C6 Cyber Gray Z06, fully built Gen1 CTSV with LS3 swap, stroked and cammed.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Looks good Michael. Glad you got the springs to seat properly. Didn't know you were into photography...great shots! So what mods are next?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good Michael. Glad you got the springs to seat properly. Didn't know you were into photography...great shots! So what mods are next?
Thanks Mykal. Yeah I'm a novice but really enjoying it. Wednesday I'm getting my roof wrapped gloss black. But after that will be RotoFab and catted longtubes. With a real tune.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
I like the vette front wheel photo, and your sig photo, nice composition.

only thing I would say is the whites with your car are blown out and the darks are too dark, maybe just how you processed the photo. IMO I would be ok with the blacks and whites being totally white and black in the rest of the photo, just not the car as its the subject. but that's just my opinion.

also the second photo you can notice some sharpening in the wheels and where the body panels come together, just watch for that on straight edges that may look too sharp and create aliasing.

these are just some tips, but great photos.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like the vette front wheel photo, and your sig photo, nice composition.

only thing I would say is the whites with your car are blown out and the darks are too dark, maybe just how you processed the photo. IMO I would be ok with the blacks and whites being totally white and black in the rest of the photo, just not the car as its the subject. but that's just my opinion.

also the second photo you can notice some sharpening in the wheels and where the body panels come together, just watch for that on straight edges that may look too sharp and create aliasing.

these are just some tips, but great photos.
Yeah I'm still trying to get use to balancing it out. Where it's not to dark or to light. Used a friends Nikon and I'm use to canon so I wasn't really used to it. I need to learn some more tricks though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
1,896 Posts
Looks badass to me!

·
Premium Member
562 Posts

·
Premium Member
562 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,896 Posts
looks amazing!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
10 Participants
RockyMtG8GT
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing