·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Super Sexy PSM GXP. Awsome pics.

·
Now it's a Party
2,089 Posts
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

So..............not one of you blew across the tracks right before that train got there? LOL.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Super Sexy PSM GXP. Awsome pics.
Thx. All four cars are GT's

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.

So..............not one of you blew across the tracks right before that train got there? LOL.
Haha yeah right. If you look closely there are no crossing guards for that train. Super dangerous area there. If you don't hear the train coming it could be lights out because there is no warning lights or anything!

·
Registered
781 Posts
James, thanx for the compliment. :)
Herb

·
Now it's a Party
2,089 Posts
Haha yeah right. If you look closely there are no crossing guards for that train. Super dangerous area there. If you don't hear the train coming it could be lights out because there is no warning lights or anything!
Just hit the NOS. Toretto-style! :driving:

·
Registered
928 Posts
Best pictures Ive seen so far..............well done.

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
I know it's thread resurrection but man this is one of the best photoshoots I've seen still

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts
Sweet! Can't imagine Todd not taking some pictures himself. Lent him my camera at the strip during GONE and I think he took like 400 something pictures. I got to know the wheel fitment on that PSM, it is like perfect, also what springs he is using.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sweet! Can't imagine Todd not taking some pictures himself. Lent him my camera at the strip during GONE and I think he took like 400 something pictures. I got to know the wheel fitment on that PSM, it is like perfect, also what springs he is using.
The psm was my old car that was totaled. I'm actually in the middle of building it's clone. The wheels were 20X9.5 rear and 20X8.5 fronts. Springs were h&r.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
About this Discussion
38 Replies
26 Participants
Devilthe0ry
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing