Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone had pictures of big (4inches +) single round exhaust tips on their G8? I know most people would say go duals but RELAX! I'm just curious as to what they would look like and if they can fill the hole in the bumper.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I dont think a 4" round tip will fit. esp putting a round pipe through a squarish hole, look into the SLP trapezoids, you may like that

·
Registered
845 Posts
Check out kooks axle backs for the g8. The tips are exactly what your looking for pictures of

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
I actually kind of like the big single magnaflow oval tips on their 3 inch catback. Those SLP tips do look outstanding and right at home on our cars.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts

Here's a quick one of mine. Just a piece of 5" exhaust pipe that I squished down to about 4x6 and cut a slant onto. I shot them flat black and welded em on to my home made solo clone axle backs. They aren't fancy but they fit the budget.

·
Registered
223 Posts
here are mine. Jones Polished Stainless tips

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Here's a quick one of mine. Just a piece of 5" exhaust pipe that I squished down to about 4x6 and cut a slant onto. I shot them flat black and welded em on to my home made solo clone axle backs. They aren't fancy but they fit the budget.
Those look so sick. I think I might just do that with stainless steel. Thanks!

·
Registered
556 Posts
I was about to post a picture of my Pypes tips but Shaun beat me to it. I think they look great.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hooker Maxflows with Stainless 4" tips. Everyone has quad tips and I figured I'd try something different. I need to move the tips up another inch or two to fill in the gap. For some reason these do not come out well in photos. They look much better in person!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Hooker Maxflows with Stainless 4" tips. Everyone has quad tips and I figured I'd try something different. I need to move the tips up another inch or two to fill in the gap. For some reason these do not come out well in photos. They look much better in person!

Except the v6 guys

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Another shot of my BIG singles, and you can see Yeti's slp's too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.