Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got me a car. It was either going to be a '08-'09 G8 GT or '05-'06 GTO. And the winner goes to G8! What I really love is that it has everything done to it for me. I don't have to buy anything but touch-up paint. Oh yeah, headers, but that's way down the road. I love the way it runs as it is now. I believe it's faster than my '01 Z28 {SLP cat-back, SLP lid and handheld tuner} and my '02 SS {ARH headers, Magna-flow cat-back and a tune from EPS}. Am I dreaming or are these G8 GT's beasts after simple mods?

Attachments

·
Move over >
1,445 Posts
they are beasts without the mods!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Looks gorgeous. And what a color if i may say so. Welcome to the G8 family my friend. If i may ask Where are you located?
Thanks. I don't know if you know where it is. But I live in Bossier City, LA. It's across the river from Shreveport, LA.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
jajaja

Thanks. I don't know if you know where it is. But I live in Bossier City, LA. It's across the river from Shreveport, LA.
Nope no clue where it is I been to Shreveport but not sure where Bossier is lol. Well anyhow welcome again and yes i love these cars. They are Beasts.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Very nice ! Congrats and nice color !

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope no clue where it is I been to Shreveport but not sure where Bossier is lol. Well anyhow welcome again and yes i love these cars. They are Beasts.
I just noticed the lights in your vents, Is that an easy mod?

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
yes

I just noticed the lights in your vents, Is that an easy mod?
Izred yes they were super easy. Just a standard led strip i bought from pep boys. Ive had them for 6 years Im kind of a light nut lol. But i found a new kit that has more features like strobe and sequential and other things. Not sure of the name i know it costs $50 i lost it yesterday and now i cant find it again.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Izred yes they were super easy. Just a standard led strip i bought from pep boys. Ive had them for 6 years Im kind of a light nut lol. But i found a new kit that has more features like strobe and sequential and other things. Not sure of the name i know it costs $50 i lost it yesterday and now i cant find it again.
That's funny, you can't find it, you sound like me, lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
4 Participants
IZRED
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing