Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Liquid Red all options beside the Sunroof. The windows look limo tint lol, but its just the way the light hit it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks nice. How easy is the red to keep clean? I really like the look of the black GT but they usually only look good in the show room.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The pontiac was the first thing to come off, wasn't it? Nice... enjoy the new ride.
LOL! Not that i dislike it being a Pontiac, but I saw that post on debadging and it looked balanced without that Badge.

·
2nd place is 1st loser...
2,908 Posts
looks like my car lol

you got red/black interior?

and to the person who asked bout keepin it clean, its not bad. i owned red before and it looks amazing. i picked my car up this past sat. yesterday it had a light yellow coating from the pollen and it rained like 15 sec. most cars, like black, you would see yellow running everywhere and spots, but the red looks amazing still from a far. if you get right up to it you can see the yellow dustin a bit, but nothin crazy. I think red looks the best IMO lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
looks like my car lol

you got red/black interior?

and to the person who asked bout keepin it clean, its not bad. i owned red before and it looks amazing. i picked my car up this past sat. yesterday it had a light yellow coating from the pollen and it rained like 15 sec. most cars, like black, you would see yellow running everywhere and spots, but the red looks amazing still from a far. if you get right up to it you can see the yellow dustin a bit, but nothin crazy. I think red looks the best IMO lol
Thanks that's what I was looking for. Like I said I really like the look of the black GT but I think the red will stay cleaner longer.

Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah I got the Red/Onyx interior ... It is hot

1 - 12 of 12 Posts