Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
North East G8 Owners Club
3,095 Posts
Are those 19" rims in the front? Does it mess with the cars computer to run different size tires in the back?? Looks like u used this setup down the track, how did it go? sorry for all the questions -lol I would love to do this with my car : )

·
Knemo-schwine-aie-he-how
735 Posts
Oooo, nice Breyton GTS's upfront. Like them alot more than the drag tires (though I like them alot more in black than grey).

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet! Tear it up :gr_devil:
Ran a new best of 12.3 at 117, I just need to work on my 60ft times. :whine:

Are those 19" rims in the front? Does it mess with the cars computer to run different size tires in the back?? Looks like u used this setup down the track, how did it go? sorry for all the questions -lol I would love to do this with my car : )
19's up front I ordered two new "track" rims so I can switch all four. The cars computer spits out a tire monitor system error and shuts down, as soon as you go back to the other rims it resets and works fine. It was okay, this was my 30-33rd times going down the track. Have my reaction down in the 3 runs my slowest was .09, just need to get the 60 ft under 2.1

Oooo, nice Breyton GTS's upfront. Like them alot more than the drag tires (though I like them alot more in black than grey).
If I had any other car color I would have gone black just like the grey with the MGM, heres a full shot.

m6 wheels..nice. are they lighter than the stocks??
I am not sure about the stockers, they are very light so I would think so.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts