Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,675 Posts
I would be guessing Sony Ericsson or Motorola RAZR? Those were some reliable dinosaurs. I had one that lasted over 10 years without any single issue. Then the battery died and I did not bother. Always wanted to go back to flip, I'm an old school that way, but texting is a pain in the butt.
Incorrect. It's a Kyocera DuraXV Plus. Yes, text messages are cumbersome, but have adopted the old Twitter methodology when responding. Honestly, this one could very well last ten years if the network carrier wasn't in the process of phasing out their 3G phone coverage. :frown2: Plus, it's highly unlikely someone would be tempted to steal it, but if they do, a good used one can be purchased for under $20 shipped to the front doorstep...lol.

·
F1rehawk
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Just uploaded two new pictures! The first one is with a TransAm I saw while buying cat food. Sneaked behind and snapped a picture. Could not find the owner.

The second one is a sneak preview of my new PVD black chrome wheels. Dressed with Meguiars Ultimate Quick Wax and wrapped on Continentals!

·
F1rehawk
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Alright guys, Instagram page is up! Give me a follow and I'll follow back!

_inciner8_

21 - 24 of 24 Posts