·
Registered
214 Posts
You have any dyno #'s?
I love the wagon look

·
Banned
12 Posts
I think the reasoning is one engine fits all mentality. Now, raising compression limits your fuel choices. Kind of the old days of Leaded / Unleaded fuels. Some engines from the 60s era had higher compression than the 70s era. xender discord omegle They used to knock and pre-detonate with the newer unleaded types.

Computers and FI came to the rescue and Direct Injection even better to cope with low octane fuels. Alcohol in another hand has around 115 Octanes but the BTU content is less and can be a wash if you raise compression to use the best of it.

Perhaps Alcohol / Kerosene mix will do some better since Kerosene or JP4 (60 Octanes) has a higher BTU than Gasoline. Pretty neat as racing fuel.
Overall it cost a bit less than a supercharger install, similar output with greater efficiency. Goes better than I expected, tuning some power into it now that it's run-in:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Overall it cost a bit less than a supercharger install, similar output with greater efficiency. Goes better than I expected, tuning some power into it now that it's run-in:
would love a step by step build thread. This deserves more attention

21 - 30 of 30 Posts