Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pirelli P Zero Staggered Camaro Tires OEM PRICE DROP

First I wanted to say that I am well aware these tires will not fit on a G8. that being said, I thought there may be some interest in this community and I wanted to make them available. I have for sale today a set of OEM Pirelli P Zero Staggered Tires from a 2011 Camaro SS. Fronts are the original 245/45-20 and the rears are 275/40-20 All tires are used, fronts have approx. 6/32" tread and rears have approx. 5/32". Available to pickup in southwestern Ohio, $300 for the set of 4 (PRICE DROP). Thanks for looking and PM me with any interest.

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts
picture shows 275/40 not 285/40, might want to correct OP.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered 285s I'm sure it was in my mind.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wanna throughout just one weekend bump, see if there is any interest!

·
Registered
119 Posts
If you don't get any takers off the forum, try Craigslist. After I bought my Camaro 20s, I got rid of the stock tires in 2 days that way. GLWS

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you don't get any takers off the forum, try Craigslist. After I bought my Camaro 20s, I got rid of the stock tires in 2 days that way. GLWS
Yeah... Had a few hits on craigslist but nothing very serious. Thanks though!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Huge price drop

·
Registered
79 Posts
I don't understand what you mean they won't fit on the G8 ..... I am running 285 in the back and 245 in the front with stock suspension ..... a tad bit of rubbing but nothing too bad ....

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't understand what you mean they won't fit on the G8 ..... I am running 285 in the back and 245 in the front with stock suspension ..... a tad bit of rubbing but nothing too bad ....
Its not the width of these tires that is the issue at hand, the second number or profile of the tire is too large, making the tire itself much to large in diameter to fit within our wheel well.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Its not the width of these tires that is the issue at hand, the second number or profile of the tire is too large, making the tire itself much to large in diameter to fit within our wheel well.
Got ya .... I am running 35 and 30 series so I can see what you mean .... I never looked or tried 40+.....

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Front Tires Sold, rears still available, shipping available as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
chamilton89
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing