Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So due to a personal circumstance that has arisen I had to hold off on the blower. But to avoid fees on their end we transferred the amount I paid on the blower over to building the motor NA for now

So I'm getting
1C cam
LS3 TB
Porting to TB/Intake
DOD delete
And all the other odds and ends.

I'm actually very excited for this, idk what gains to expect but with all listed above plus Kooks 1 7/8 LTs, Solo HFC, Solo Mach, Rotofab if I can get 430at the wheels I'd be happy

Then for the future!! Who knows? Maybe a bottle? Maybe a maggie still? Or should I go nasty and do a TT.. idk. But we shall see.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
1,674 Posts
So due to a personal circumstance that has arisen I had to hold off on the blower. But to avoid fees on their end we transferred the amount I paid on the blower over to building the motor NA for now

So I'm getting
1C cam
LS3 TB
Porting to TB/Intake
DOD delete
And all the other odds and ends.

I'm actually very excited for this, idk what gains to expect but with all listed above plus Kooks 1 7/8 LTs, Solo HFC, Solo Mach, Rotofab if I can get 430at the wheels I'd be happy

Then for the future!! Who knows? Maybe a bottle? Maybe a maggie still? Or should I go nasty and do a TT.. idk. But we shall see.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Probably closer to 400-415. If you just went with the stage 1 then 430 sounds right.

· Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably closer to 400-415. If you just went with the stage 1 then 430 sounds right.
Your probably right, but even 400 plus ill be content. Its just a number anyways, the airflow and throtte response should be awesome!

· Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Ls3 tb? I'm confused. Do you have a gxp?

· Registered
535 Posts
On a mustang dyno, more like 365-370 with those mods. On a dynojet, probably like 400 ish. If you want in the 430 range, bump the cam specs up some.

· Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Only reason I ask is that I thought the ls3 throttle body did not work well on our l76. Something about not being able to tune it right. Try a quick google. I've been wrong before, interested to see what comes up.

· Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Only reason I ask is that I thought the ls3 throttle body did not work well on our l76. Something about not being able to tune it right. Try a quick google. I've been wrong before, interested to see what comes up.
I did not piece together this whole package, it was all Andys doing. I trust his opinions on things, but I will do a search for My own information. Thanks Dblaron.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.