Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having my 19's powdercoated white, it kinda seemed like the car could use a little more black. So I figured I'd try the roof in matte black. It's raining this weekend but I'll be sure to get some good outside shots pretty soon. I'm sure they will look better than the pics from my garage. Opinions?

·
Hangin around
14 Posts
I will most likely be joining you soon on the plasti dipped roof. Looks nice
Brian

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I've thought about doing the spoiler in black too but I want to get the car out in some good light before definitely deciding to do that too....

·
MRG82U
225 Posts
Much better!!!!!

(I plastidiped my dads stock 19s white to put on my car but ended up puting them on his Stryker blue g8. So this is what it would of looked like on my car haha looks good!!!!)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys!! Ok ok I'll do the spoiler black too. Just gotta run out and get some more plasti dip now. ;)

·
The Mustang dude
1,438 Posts
I'd say leave the wing white...and put in the work on painting the chrome door trims. But so far it looks pretty good.
I didnt think the stock wheels would look so good in white.... And mind you I'm open to the all white schemes. I have white saleen wheels on my white mustang convertible.

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,113 Posts
Different, but nice. I find it difficult to keep white shirts clean, let alone white wheels. I'm jealous.

·
The Mustang dude
1,438 Posts
keeping white wheels clean isnt that bad...as long as you dont try and go with a BBS mesh style...hahhaa

Mine stay plenty clean with just regular washing. Now, white plasti-dip...not so sure.
But my white powercoated wheels.... easy.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea I had my wheels white plasti dipped for a little while and the brake dust managed to stain the dip on the front wheels after a few 110 mph stops after racing a buddy. But the powdercoat finish is oh so easy to clean. And I'm the OCD type that cleans his wheels nightly after pulling into the garage anyway. So it isn't bad at all.

Looks good 5litrarag!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts