Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the notion to play with some Plastidip yesterday. I thought about doing the wheels but I dont care for them in black. I may try them in the dark grey with some metalizer. I figured id try the exhaust tips just for giggles. I dont like it as much as them natural but it isnt the worst thing in the world. I may do my arrowheads which will tie them in some more. What do yall think?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is kind of a stealthy look. Also I drove about an hour trip last night and it still looks great.

·
Registered
155 Posts
single tips..ewww

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Love to see how this holds up over time, mine has been on non-heated parts for over a year and is starting to look a little faded. Wonder if the heat will speed that up.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love to see how this holds up over time, mine has been on non-heated parts for over a year and is starting to look a little faded. Wonder if the heat will speed that up.
IDK. I probably wont leave it on long enough to see any fading. I was just experimenting yesterday. I have had my door handles on my foxbody done for over a year and they only look a little faded...nothing too bad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts