1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Sounds like a fair deal to me, especially considering the mileage. You must really like the cloth interior though :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like a fair deal to me, especially considering the mileage. You must really like the cloth interior though :D
Beggars can't be choosers. :whine: but I just use the excuse that you slid around less on the track on cloth. Yeah, we'll go with that :)

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
The mileage sounds almost too good to be true, less then 10k? If thats not BS you did good for nothing more then the fact that the car isn't even broken in yet!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The mileage sounds almost too good to be true, less then 10k? If thats not BS you did good for nothing more then the fact that the car isn't even broken in yet!
1 owner, guy from Houston Tx. If you go to the link in the op it has a pic of the mileage I do believe.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn it's like brand new! I paid 23 for mine with 20k miles. Give us the run down on any plans you have
Well, my plans and wifey's plans are different. I have decided I want to concentrate on more show than go this time. Of course all the bolt ons and MILD exhaust and Dino tune but that's about it. Like you said it's brand new anti was fortunate enough to get it with so little miles, it will be a slow and steady process. I want to enjoy the new for a while. But I have to say, I'm loving the black. AND going to hate it at the same time. I was thinking about allowing members to decide what I should do to it actually.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I was thinking about allowing members to decide what I should do to it actually.
You must have hit the lotto then! I'm sure the members would decide on quite a few mods for the car:)

Seems like you got a great deal by the way...congratulations!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You must have hit the lotto then! I'm sure the members would decide on quite a few mods for the car:)

Seems like you got a great deal by the way...congratulations!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Well I didn't hit the lottery but I made out well on the deal so I've got a "little" money to play around with :)

·
Registered
861 Posts
Confused--what happened to your first G8? Was it in an accident before you bought it and had a crushed frame? How long after did you discover a problem? New one sounds nice and price seems very good. Good luck with this one!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Confused--what happened to your first G8? Was it in an accident before you bought it and had a crushed frame? How long after did you discover a problem? New one sounds nice and price seems very good. Good luck with this one!
I purchased the car in June of 2012, last week I took it to the dealer to have the lower control arms replaced and they noticed the frame was damaged. Turns out it was wrecked and sold to me with a damaged frame. The dealer was "unaware" of it and agreed to purchase it back and pay it off in full in lieu of having it fixed. So I went out the next day and purchased the black one. I bought the first one in Texas and live in Oklahoma.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad that the damage was found and the dealer bought back the car! Worked out well and it looks like you got a great replacement!
Yes so far the dealer has taken care of me. Its unfortunate that it happened but I got a better car out of the deal anyways. Not to mention my payments are $2.00 a month cheaper. Go me! lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
I would say that is a really good deal. I just purchased mine up here in Michigan for about the same price with 44k miles on it. It was one of the cheaper ones i found for sale around here with 44k miles. I was seeing as high as $23k for 50,000 miles.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Well done. Also a fan of the "stripper mule" model myself... no roof, no leather, etc. Moar mod money. :)

Welcome to the 2x'er club, man!

--zep

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well done. Also a fan of the "stripper mule" model myself... no roof, no leather, etc. Moar mod money. :)

Welcome to the 2x'er club, man!

--zep
Thanks! Great to be here

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
8 Participants
Kalon
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing