Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Submarine Simeon
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is to keep track of best track times for the PNW G8 Owners!

Please make a post with time, trap speed, and timeslip (if you have it) and I will add you to the list.

Track Times list will be in ranked order from fastest to slowest times.

Questions/comments/suggestions welcome

PNW G8 TRACK TIME LIST
SCREEN NAME------------------1/4------TRAP-----60'
BobtheMonkee-----------------12.127---113.78.--1.706
MoMorg-----------------------12.370---115.37---2.030
MissNaySimon-----------------12.923---109.67---1.920
Seattle09GT------------------13.367---105.25---2.021
R.Penguin--------------------13.778---103.54---2.092

**LAST UPDATE: 19SEP09**

·
Registered
517 Posts
cool..good idea. Do you guys mostly go to Bremerton? I'd be interested to know when some of you are heading over to tag along and learn how to drive a 1/4. macpubah==drag noob.

FWIW I live up in Monroe area and you can rent the Monroe Speedway track up here...it's pricey for one person, but if there were a group it would be more reasonable.

·
Submarine Simeon
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, we usually go to bremerton...sometimes PR. We will be out there his coming Saturday, and maybe friday. I'd come out Saturday if its a long drive for you.

I'm still learning too. that 14 i scored was my very first time drag racing. So, you'll be learning right next to me :D

·
Registered
517 Posts
Ya that might work actually. Can you bring kids or not? I'd like to bring my 9 year old daughter. I could get a baseline on stock..and then start the mods.

·
Submarine Simeon
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
have fun with that...the staff at PR are a bunch of douchebags....i'm ONLY going there for CCC in the future....i hate PR with a passion

·
Registered
53 Posts
60' - 2.151
1/4 - 13.428
mph - 105.07

Hopefully we get a dry track and more than one pass Saturday.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
yeah, we usually go to bremerton...sometimes PR. We will be out there his coming Saturday, and maybe friday. I'd come out Saturday if its a long drive for you.

I'm still learning too. that 14 i scored was my very first time drag racing. So, you'll be learning right next to me :D
So those pain pills are really working out well for you Brandon? How are you feeling? Must be pretty good already!?:wink2::pir_flag:

·
Submarine Simeon
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
YES!!! They are awesome. The doc kinda gave me a shitty dosage (1 percocet every 6 hours) and that wasnt working for pain, so i was taking 2 every 4 hours. well, i ran out of them yesterday and had to go to the ER to get my prescription refilled :(

Anyways, i'll definitely be good to go!

·
Queen of the Quarter Mile
518 Posts
yay! I'm #2!

·
Registered
53 Posts
New best

Well, I'm going to give it another shot tomorrow. Let's hope the poltergeist left my car. That 2nd pass was a 2.01 60ft before the mysterious rev limiter kicked in.

Timeslip

60ft - 2.041
ET - 13.148
MPH - 109.23

Mods: Vararam, Magnaflow catback, de-screened MAF, and self-tune

·
518 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Couldn't ask for better weather. The DA was -366ft. Track was hooking up too. We'll be seeing a few new bests :D

60ft - 1.960
1/4 - 12.930
mph - 108.30

·
Registered
517 Posts
Nice! This gives me hope for to get into 12 second 1/4 territory with a OTR CAI, tune and catback. Congrats!

·
Registered
30 Posts
That was a nice run, and it was great meeting you.

I really think you can get a G8 to run 12s with some drag radials and a tune.....maybe that will be my goal.

·
518 Posts
I give you guys high hopes. :p

will post my timeslip when the husband gets home with it. I'm awesome.

·
518 Posts

1 - 20 of 44 Posts