1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
PNWG8 Member
450 Posts
good luck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
What is your reasoning for this, because I happen to have a V6 metallic gray g8 and have thought about what it would look like with the chrome outlined door handles.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
What is your reasoning for this, because I happen to have a V6 metallic gray g8 and have thought about what it would look like with the chrome outlined door handles.
Some like chrome and others don't. I got rid of most of the chrome on my car. Really stands out on a black car, but not so much on a white car. All personal preference.

·
What Would Jesus Drive?
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I have dechromed my car. I have removed the chrome window trim and replaced it with black. All my emblems are black. I really like the monochromatic look and the door handles are the last piece of chrome on my car.
Well, except the wheels, and that will be changing in the spring.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think I may have your answer...I personally like the chrome look on mine. I even went as far as putting the executive tint on the windows. When I decide to spend some good money on rims, I will put 20's deep dish with a chrome lip and painted spokes. I am thinking that the chrome outlined handles will flow with that particular look.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Sounds like a win - win.

·
What Would Jesus Drive?
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I may have your answer...I personally like the chrome look on mine. I even went as far as putting the executive tint on the windows. When I decide to spend some good money on rims, I will put 20's deep dish with a chrome lip and painted spokes. I am thinking that the chrome outlined handles will flow with that particular look.
Alrighty then! Let's switch them up!
I am flying to Europe today for work, back next week.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds like a plan. Yeah just message me when you get back into the states and we can arrange something then. Enjoy the trip.

·
PNWG8 Member
450 Posts
Tony looks like it will work out for you after all. maybe i should do the same thing.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Interesting...I'll definitely be starting a thread similar to this for SBM.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts