Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Full set of driver quality Camaro 20's for sale. The front wheels would be perfect except for slight rash on one. The rears have the famed GM clear issues however for a daily driver they are fine. If you are anal these need to be powdercoated to make you happy.
$400 and would prefer local sale. I'm in central Illinois.
Partial trade for axle backs possible.

The pics show tires however they are not included.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
312 Posts
Would you want to trade your front wheels for me rear wheels? Giving you 9in wide rims all around?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Would be interested if you would ship. Cost for shipping shouldn't be an issue I get discounted shipping rates. I also have a set of pypes axle backs for sale or trade.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why are you selling them ?
I curbed one of my fronts and wasn't willing to pay $300-$350 for one wheel. I bought this set and swapped out one of the fronts with my rashed one.
The rash can be sanded out or left alone but I just can't stand that type of stuff. These are a perfect set for someone that wants to powdercoated them.
I have been thinking about stripping the clear and really polishing these things like they should have been to begin with.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would be interested if you would ship. Cost for shipping shouldn't be an issue I get discounted shipping rates. I also have a set of pypes axle backs for sale or trade.
Who do you get a shipping discount with?
Two reasons I don't want to ship but you can convince me otherwise.
1. I have no boxes. You willing to pay for boxes and shipping?
2. I want the purchaser to see before they buy, unless the buyer is planning to refinish them anyway and doesn't care. They are not perfect and I don't want someone saying they didn't get what they thought they were getting.

I am open to offers.
I have already had a set of Pypes. I will pass but thanks for offer.
PM me if you want to work something.out.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I work at a BMW dealership and the alloy wheel repair guy owes me a favor so refinishing them wouldn't cost me anything. I get a great deal through FedEx due to shipping through my dealership. That's how I was/am able to pull off some good prices on parts I sold myself. I'll have to double check but I should be able to send you the labels if I buy, I'll check tomorrow. Boxes are easily gotten for free from any wheel or tire shop, most of the time they have them sitting around taking up space. I know its more work, but free is free. If I can get rid of my two wheels I would be more likely to move on these. I'll keep in touch, time will tell. There is also one other option for me, how close to Chicago are you?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Ah...well looks like I'm out. I can get a deal on shipping from our store, but not to it anymore. I have a friend in Chicago, but I wouldn't ask him to drive that far. Good luck selling, its a good deal for sure.

·
Moonshine Racing'
162 Posts
These still avail?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Moonshine Racing'
162 Posts
Would you sell two of them? Thanks

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Moonshine Racing'
162 Posts
Well I'm looking for a front and rear.. I'm going to powdercoat them, mine got bent

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
6 Participants
mtocrs1
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing