Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after browsing around google images at other G8's, i'm going to copy a few of you. I have been diggin black overlays for the arrowheads. Some people look like they've been painting theirs, others seem to have "overlays" they've put over the red. Like this one on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Limited-Edi...Parts_Accessories&hash=item43b5294d05&vxp=mtr

i am completely new to the concept of altering these arrowhead logos, so i am need of help. what do you guys suggest? does that ebay one look good?
i'm also open to overlaying or painting the red with blue..

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

·
Big D
333 Posts
i have those exact overlays on my G8 from that seller. You will have to do a little trimming and the chrome middle part of the emblem will still show some red, but you have to be right up on it to see it, it's slightly larger than the part in the emblem from arms length you cant really notice it.

·
Registered
332 Posts
As stated above overlays are easy to change out if you don't like them or just grow tired of that color & want to try something new. My rear arrowhead is looking rough, just have to figure out what looks best for my car then I'm getting a set.

Have bought many overlays from reflective concepts. Matt is super helpful, is licensed by GM so you know his stuff will fit. Haven't had a single complaint from the many items I've bought from him. I highly recommend.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
you can take a piece of stripe tape and cut it yourself, you wont have the chrome in the middle but personally I think it looks better without it, makes it almost look like a custom badge

1 - 7 of 7 Posts