Pontiac G8 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Supporting Vendors
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
XP80's in yellow are no longer available due to the lens burning. :( I was on my 2nd set when I found they were burnt and when I called for another warranty set that's when I learned they're no longer available.

So I ordered the yellow XML2 fogs that I had been wanting for more then a year since they were advertised. The waiting SUCKED but I must say these things are freaking BRIGHT! Seriously stupid bright like HID bright! And NO HEAT that I could feel after having them on for almost an hour and touching the lens of the fog light and the housing.

Kinda bummed out that it took so long to get the in stock, also bummed that I lost out on my holiday discount because they weren't out yet and then lost out on the discount for the XP80's by waiting for the XML2's to come out. Total cost of these was still full price even though I went through 2 sets of XP80's this year alone, woulda thought I could of have a bone thrown my way after all the waiting and 2 bad sets of XP80's but I'm happy with how the XML2's look so far. I just hope they're more durable then the XP80's were but I'll let you all know! :D
I apologize for the issues with the yellow XP80's. We are redesigning them to prevent that issue from happening.

With that being said, the Yellow XML2's are the best fog light bulb we currently offer. Post some pictures for us when you get a chance please! :)

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
I have the XML2's and I love how bright these things are. In the fog lenses they project up and to the sides very well and when those signs rise above the cutoffs of your low beams you will be able to see them until you are right on top of them with these fog-lights.

·
Supporting Vendors
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
I have the XML2's and I love how bright these things are. In the fog lenses they project up and to the sides very well and when those signs rise above the cutoffs of your low beams you will be able to see them until you are right on top of them with these fog-lights.
I'm glad you like them!

Have you taken any output shots yet?

Thank you for your support

Nick C.

·
Nuclear User
328 Posts
Should've read page 3 before I ordered some XML2 fogs.

Oh well. Unless ya'll wanna throw a 5$ bill in with my order :lol:

·
Nuclear User
328 Posts
Mine showed up yesterday. I may try to put them in tomorrow. I've had a fog light out for 2 years, what's another day :lol:

·
Nuclear User
328 Posts
Looking good Rob! Thank you for your support!

Have you taken any output shots yet?

Nick C.

I haven't had it out of the garage. I'm working night shift at the moment, so I'm gone for the entirety of the evening.

·
hit the pacecar
162 Posts

·
hit the pacecar
162 Posts

·
hit the pacecar
162 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just installed my HP24 switchbacks, HP5 side markers, and resistors. Rocking the 6k HIDs, switchbacks, and side markers. Fog lights are 5k for now.

Before...

Running lights comparison
Passenger side LED
Driver side stock

After

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 80 Posts