Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone out there is selling their logo trunk liner. I'm slowly working my way through used parts stores across the country looking for one.

(I know this is a ridiculously rare part etc and it's probably a meme around here at this point)

Let me know. Thx :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Curious if anyone out there is selling their logo trunk liner. I'm slowly working my way through used parts stores across the country looking for one.

(I know this is a ridiculously rare part etc and it's probably a meme around here at this point)

Let me know. Thx :D
Goodluck man! I looked for close to a year until one popped up on the g8 classified pages a couple months ago. I didnt care what the price was at that point, i made sure to not let it slip by. Hopefully one will pop up quicker for you than it did me. Do what i did and check here and any g8 Facebook group close to daily. Im sure more will turn up at some point.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
So glad My buddy gave me his when he sold his G8! It has kept my trunk carpet mint

·
Just a member
60 Posts
My G8 is for sale on the forum and has one in the truck. Buy the liner get a car. I believe someone said they didn't care what price it was? :grin2:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Theres one in the g8 classifieds Facebook page for sale. Already had some interest so may try and check it out

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've got one for Sale recently removed from my 09 G8. I also have some GM original floor mats for sale too. PM me with an offer and I can send you pictures.
Interested in deal falls through

1 - 14 of 14 Posts