Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my mailing from Summit motor sports park today about this years Pontiac Nationals from Aug 2-4. So that will be my bday present to myself this year. Wanted to post the info to see if we can get a good turn out from fellow G8ers. I'm going to hit the track side this year, now that I got something to run. Its far enuff out to kinda get it put on a thread. Here's the link:http://pontiacnationals.com/, hope to see a good number there.
Kng:gears:

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
I should be back home by then. If I am, I'm down to go! If you don't get alot of responses here, let me know and I'll move it to the Great Lakes forum...

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Didn't think of that. Might as well move it, it will get better responce.

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Cool, moving it now... And no problem!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Will be there............Hopefully we can attract guys from MI, OH, IN, PA, Ill, KY, etc...............Like to see 50+ G8's.......baffles

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First in line. Lets start to get a count ,1.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A few weekends till the nationals, would like to have a good showing for the G8. I'll be there on Saturday. Hope to see more the a couple of them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
203 Posts
I would like to go. Depends on work.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Still looks good for me to come on Saturday... Is there a meeting point and time being established?

Jeff

·
Registered
72 Posts
Pontiac Nationals...............

I'll be there. Anybody coming out Rt 18 if you want to hook up in Medina or Wellington, let me know.
Like Jeff said where do we meet at Norwalk. Any ideas? baffles.............

·
Registered
205 Posts
If I can find someone to go with me, I'll try to make it.

·
Registered
165 Posts
2 1/2 hours from Fort Wayne. Cripes! We'll see how much coffee I can store in my car. I tend to nap best while on road trips, especially while driving.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm 2 hours away, it will be well worth the trip. Lots of hot cars and fun to be had.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am most interested in seeing (and hearing) the headers/exhaust mods any G8 owners will have there. Nothing like some hands-on to fuel the mod monkey.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I am most interested in seeing (and hearing) the headers/exhaust mods any G8 owners will have there. Nothing like some hands-on to fuel the mod monkey.
Ill second that

EDIT:and now that I found some traveling companions, I'll be there Saturday and Sunday.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Pontiac Nationals...............

I will be driving West on Rt 18 to Norwalk. Anybody wanting to hook up in Medina OR Wellington let me know.
A good meeting spot when we get to the track area looks like a place called The Gulf Inn. It's just about a 1/4 mile North of the strip at Rt 601 & 20. Parking lot looks plenty big. Need to pick times. Was planning to be at the track around 10:00AM..............Let me know........... baffles

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'll be coming from the northeast, probably on 80 to 13/250.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts