Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally joining the iPhone club tomorrow, just playing around to see how I can customize it.

Check it out...

Do any of you know more about skin it? Is it easy to remove or are you stuck with it?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
I had mine in a case, but took it out recently and now its naked. When I first got the Tom Tom app, I had poor gps reception with it in a case. Now its not perfect reception all the time, but awhole lot better.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted to protect it but like you said I worry how GPS or anything else can be effected, plus the added bulk. But leaving it without anything scares me.

Skin it's FAQ answered my questions, so it's easy to apply and remove.

How did you make a hard case by the way, where did you do that?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Try the new Otter box wrap. It is not the orignal 3 piece they orig made.
Now it is just a wrap with padded corners.I just purchased it tonight. I really like it.
Also when you get it down load red laser awesome app lets you scan barcodes and check prices before you buy. Very cool.
Also I have a tide app and moon app lets you know when both are full. Welcome to the club It's nice here! You will ask your self How did I ever live with out this thing.
I could go on, Get the bing or google app that lets you search by voice for anything- Just say a place or a name or a place and bam there it is. PM with any questions you may have. If you buy from best buy they will offer a protection plan I took this as no one sells an insurance for this phone except them. If you break drop or just break it they swap it out for free no deductible just keep your box and bring it back.
Ok Ill stop now.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the heads up, I'm looking into "EVERYTHING" at the moment for the iPhone...lol.

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
I was worried also about it unprotected especially the screen. I havent had any problems though. I even dropped it this morning on the kitchen floor and nno scratches or nothing.

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is what worries me, if I drop it or something.

What do you all think about car mounts, I've found tons on eBay but don't know if there is one most of you like over others out there.

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts