Pontiac G8 Forum banner

101 - 120 of 137 Posts

·
Dazed - Confused
497 Posts
Here is a group pix from Cruise along Mississippi - Albany, IL

My G8 is buried among my friends, but shows up earlier in this thread. It's the Florida Spt. Red G8.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Man I peeled out from just about every stop and nobody got any video! The guys who thought it was FWD weren't happy when I turned the tires like just two revs so I had to smoke them out a bit. I bet they had a fun day, too.

Andy

·
Mag Gray GT GUY
159 Posts
Looks like you guys had a very big turnout. All the cars look really nice waxed and polished up.

Seems like everyone had a good time.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Looks like you guys had a very big turnout. All the cars look really nice waxed and polished up.

Seems like everyone had a good time.
There must be a dirt filter on these cameras because my car was filthy!

Andy

·
Registered
7 Posts
corey (ocd)

any chance you can put together a calendar of the meet for these guys?
Indeed! I'm in the works of putting one together. I'll make a thread here in the near future with some of the designs, etc.

There must be a dirt filter on these cameras because my car was filthy!

Andy
In my case I did clean up some of the cars via PS. All in all, the cars looked great and it was a pleasure to see them all.

·
<><>Morgen<><>
879 Posts

·
<><>Morgen<><>
879 Posts

Hey that's us! Walter, can I have a larger image?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the nice comments guys! I'll be putting together a calendar of the show here soon. Keep an eye out for it.

888GT#31 - here is a 1200x800 of your request!

·
'11 STI Sedan
1,341 Posts
for the folks thinking there is no pics of their car....more then likely we do. weve only posted some of what we have so no worries.

just keep in mind that ocdpvw has to take some time to polish up the photos before they go on disc and whatnot.

·
<><>Morgen<><>
879 Posts
^Thank you so much. :) It's on my desktop now!

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
When are the pics being submitted to PPM and Autoweek?

·
Registered
7 Posts
When are the pics being submitted to PPM and Autoweek?
A disc was sent to Autoweek Monday along with one going to Joe. All of the images were quickly touched up with minor adjustments just to get the to press. What I've posted most recently will not be in the magazines. That is unless by request (Autoweek I guess had a tight deadline, hence the rush to get them completed).

·
Registered
527 Posts
Can somebody please make sure it gets known when anything gets published from the met?

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Wardfam, thanks for putting those up, looks good.

·
Registered
181 Posts
All I have to say is WOW!!!! I feel so crapy I couldent make it. :(

101 - 120 of 137 Posts
About this Discussion
136 Replies
44 Participants
TyG8GXP
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing