Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Agree, I wanna buy G8 specific parts and cannot post in WTB at this time.
Come on guys. I wanna pay $ for parts you took off your cars. 🙂

·
Registered
896 Posts
Can't you PM the seller?

·
Premium Member
4,613 Posts
Awhile ago, a "seller" sent a private message regarding a supposed head-unit for sale. Stated they had a bunch of them lying around, but when pressed for pictures received no further responses. Like it or not, the rules are in place to help protect both the buyer and seller from fraudulent activity. Obviously, it's not a fool-proof system and both parties should do due diligence prior to conducting any sort of transaction.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cant PM the seller. Looking for an L76 later G8 intake, preferrably complete with rails injectors etc. That intake uses a clip style map sensor and would work best with the harness i have. I can splice in a different pigtail or do the ghetto o-ring mod to an LS3 intake if necessary, prefer to find rhe right part up front.

Was going to put up WTB and bump occasionally. Figured someone has upgraded their car.
I get the post count, im on many boards with same user name for 15 years. Anyone that needs references before a sale, I can screen shot my post count and join date on those boards.

Its cool though, ill hang out here for a bit, see if I can help anyone out.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Cant PM the seller. Looking for an L76 later G8 intake, preferrably complete with rails injectors etc. That intake uses a clip style map sensor and would work best with the harness i have. I can splice in a different pigtail or do the ghetto o-ring mod to an LS3 intake if necessary, prefer to find rhe right part up front.

Was going to put up WTB and bump occasionally. Figured someone has upgraded their car.
I get the post count, im on many boards with same user name for 15 years. Anyone that needs references before a sale, I can screen shot my post count and join date on those boards.

Its cool though, ill hang out here for a bit, see if I can help anyone out.
I have a stock fuel rail and fuel line (the one from rail to hard line on firewall) sitting in a box. PM an offer if you're interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts