Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. So I got this device that will automatically roll up the windows when I lock the doors, but I have to splice into the wires for each window. The problem is that I have no idea which of the wires is to control the windows. I have found that the front and rear windows are on different connectors, but I need some kind of diagram or written color code for which are the + and - for each window, the ACC wire, and the lock wires.

I have done a search on the internet, but all I've been able to find are schematics, which I don't know how to read.

This is the diagram that came with the device

If anyone can help me with this, I will be greatly appreciative.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
7,445 Posts
Just a thought, it may be in your best interest to have the device professionally installed. Cannot provide any assistance outside of wiring diagrams and the schematics you're unable to read. Any reputable car alarm, stereo, etc. shop should be able to perform the installation.

Reactions: Kevin Price

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a thought, it may be in your best interest to have the device professionally installed. Cannot provide any assistance outside of wiring diagrams and the schematics you're unable to read. Any reputable car alarm, stereo, etc. shop should be able to perform the installation.
Yeah, I was considering that before posting this. Thought I'd take a shot first. I know if I knew the colors of the wires I need I could do it myself. If the wire colors on the device pigtail matched the colors of the switch, I'd be all set, but they don't. LOL

Thank you for the reply

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
schematic

Attachments

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
should he decide to get help, this is from GM service manual

1 - 6 of 6 Posts