Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use this before? Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-10. I am thinking of adding it to my stock system. I also ordered two sets of Kappa's to replace the stock speakers. I don't need to rattle out my fillings, just some more base and better sound from the stock system. I read the kappa's are a nice upgrade. So I wanted more base and something that is an all in one package I can remove easily if need be. I will just tap the speaker line running to the rear subs for signal. Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Can't remember where I read it but it had favorable reviews by a couple G8 drivers. Plug it into search and see if ya come up with anything. Maybe you can find something on The Googly too with review and/or G8 added.

I've been interested in this as well so you're not alone. I have been considering it for a few months since I read (somewhere) that they liked it, I just haven't got to that stage of modding yet.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can't remember where I read it but it had favorable reviews by a couple G8 drivers. Plug it into search and see if ya come up with anything. Maybe you can find something on The Googly too with review and/or G8 added.

I've been interested in this as well so you're not alone. I have been considering it for a few months since I read (somewhere) that they liked it, I just haven't got to that stage of modding yet.
It does have good reviews, I ordered it. For 180.00 how can I go wrong? Lol. I will post once I get it in and installed.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Cool. Let me know. Was that shipped? If so, that was a decent amount cheaper than I saw it!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was about 189.00 with shipping. I bought it through an Amazon vendor. I got the Kappas too, 89.00 for each pair shipped. Crutch field was 279.00...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.