Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering selling my 2008 MGM GT. The car has 20,000 miles, sunroof,19" wheels, leather.
Over the years I have added a lot of extras which include:p1sc ProCharger system (Conservative dyno at 525 rwhp), ARH 1 7/8" header system with a solo center muffler and SLP PowerFlos. SLP 1.85 rockers with lightweight intakes and Beehive springs.
I had the radio sent out to enable XM and VIM.
The suspension is mixture of Pedders and BMR. Lowered 1". I used GXP struts and shocks. I also installed E&G grilles and factory splash guards.
My question is: what would it be worth as equipped? Or should I remove the headers and supercharger and sell them separately?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Obviously you know you'll never get out of it what you have in it. That being said, even with low miles, you're still trying to sell a 9 year old car. If it was mine and somebody offered me anything over 20k, I'd take it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Markmsf3, thanks for your frankness. MGMGXP, how do I burn chrome mesh stainless steel ???

·
Registered
32 Posts
You should easily be able to get 25000. Go on Facebook pontiac g8 classifieds and post there as well
Good luck.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JayyyG8, thanks for your opinion. MGMGXP, the grilles were purchased to hide the intercooler behind the grilles. Sorry that you don't like them. They are easily removed. I don't like black wheels and guys that are late on the starting line, just my opinion.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I would start a 25K but you'll probably have to come down
After three years I don't think that the car is still available. I'm assuming you're trying to get post count up in order to list something for sale here.

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts