Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering selling my 2008 MGM GT. The car has 20,000 miles, sunroof,19" wheels, leather.
Over the years I have added a lot of extras which include:p1sc ProCharger system (Conservative dyno at 525 rwhp), ARH 1 7/8" header system with a solo center muffler and SLP PowerFlos. SLP 1.85 rockers with lightweight intakes and Beehive springs.
I had the radio sent out to enable XM and VIM.
The suspension is mixture of Pedders and BMR. Lowered 1". I used GXP struts and shocks. I also installed E&G grilles and factory splash guards.
My question is: what would it be worth as equipped? Or should I remove the headers and supercharger and sell them separately?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Obviously you know you'll never get out of it what you have in it. That being said, even with low miles, you're still trying to sell a 9 year old car. If it was mine and somebody offered me anything over 20k, I'd take it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Markmsf3, thanks for your frankness. MGMGXP, how do I burn chrome mesh stainless steel ???

·
Registered
32 Posts
You should easily be able to get 25000. Go on Facebook pontiac g8 classifieds and post there as well
Good luck.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
JayyyG8, thanks for your opinion. MGMGXP, the grilles were purchased to hide the intercooler behind the grilles. Sorry that you don't like them. They are easily removed. I don't like black wheels and guys that are late on the starting line, just my opinion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
6 Participants
JayyyG8
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing