1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
That's a great video.

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
yeah cool vid, but needs more performance shots. some burnouts around a parking lot, some 1/4 times, hot chicks standing around ;)

·
North East G8 Owners Club
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I shot that whole video in less than an 1 hour of time... I already told Matt I have MORE ideas... but what the hell, I may use my car for the next one! : )

MGM... I had to put a Celine song in the begining to mess with people- I can imagine people saying- "what the hell is this" LOL

Drewdog... I think the chicks standing around the car is a GREAT idea.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Cool video!

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
I shot that whole video in less than an 1 hour of time... I already told Matt I have MORE ideas... but what the hell, I may use my car for the next one! : )

MGM... I had to put a Celine song in the begining to mess with people- I can imagine people saying- "what the hell is this" LOL

Drewdog... I think the chicks standing around the car is a GREAT idea.
I thought the same thing at first, Im thinking wtf.

·
Now it's a Party
2,089 Posts
Nice Vid...

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
Cool video. And I gotta agree with the girls around the car idea...

·
Registered
864 Posts
great job...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
I paused the video to let it buffer. so while I waited, I read the rest of the comments to see if anyone burned you on the song choice, lmao. I was worried.

·
Knemo-schwine-aie-he-how
735 Posts
The best videos are ones that have had the standing 1\4 miles, street pulls, stationary shots of the car roaring past, heroic burnouts with the camera 1ft from the car low to the ground giving the aggressive appearance. No music to cover up the exhaust note (except maybe in the intro).

Oh and a disclaimer saying all filming was done in various parts of northern Mexico. Just in case

·
1 BAD G8
1,155 Posts
^^^lol +1

·
Registered
86 Posts
Very nice vid! Haha you got me in the beginning. I was like WTF!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts