Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats Up Guys, Glad to be on this board after so long. Im pretty frequent on *********** as G8Headache, No one special, just really love my car.. Like most of us I assume.

Im from Chicago but I am currently stationed at Fort Carson in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Got my 2009 PBM G8 GT in Jan 2010. Got her with less then 7k on the clock. Been slowly modding her since. Small list for now, but its about to start getting bigger.

Looking forward to scouring the threads here and helping out anywhere I can.

-projectmidnight-

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Welcome to the site!

I'm sure your input will be of value to a lot of people here.

What are your current mods?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Well its a 2009 PBM GT, has about 40k on her. Bought her with about 6900 miles on it in Jan 2010.

Mods - NEPP OTR CAI, P&P Throttle Body by James at TJRC, PM of FL Axle Backs, SLP UDP, 160degree Tstat. BMR Fab, SFC, Tunnel Brace, Strut Tower Bar, Drive Shaft Saftey Loop. UMI Suspensions Trailing Arms and Toe Links. Mav Man Headlight and Fender Washers, TSS Concept Darts and LOTB Dash Badge, 25% Tint All Around, Painted Coil Brackets, Blacked Out Grills, GXP Rear Defuser. DBA T3 Slotted Rotors with Hawk HPS Pads, VMR VB3 19x8.5 Fronts/19x9.5 Rears with Conti Extreme DW 245/40 and 275/35 Rubber.

Like I said, nothing special...yet. I have SLP Long Tubes on the way along with BC Racing Coilovers. Then if I play my cards right, Ill Build my heads and do a DOD Delete with a LFE GT11 or GT12 Cam. So yeah thats my daily driver. Its fun, It gets alot of looks in my town.

Thanks for the Add!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts