Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pypes Tech
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PY Open House Pontiac Show June 14-15

Hatfield, PA June 14th & 15th- Last year we had about 100 Musclecars and over 225 Pontiacs. This year we are adding a G8 class. Let's get those G8 numbers up! Those that went will agree that the grounds of this facility are first class. If you want to check everything out, come to the Cruise-in Friday afternoon and casual Cruise through Lansdale to Margarita's in Kulpsville Friday evening. On Saturday, we're putting the Pontiacs right in the middle of the street and there will be a 20,000sf indoor car show area as well. We've got a ton of swag to give away. There's Live Music, Hospitality room, free coffee and donuts, tours, free product installations, product discounts a mfg midway and more. Somebody chime in on how good and CHEAP the bbq is. A whole family can eat and drink for under $20.00. This year we added a 'wings & things' tent and will be serving buffalo, Garlic and bbq wings & Fries or Shrimp and fries for $5.00! And after much anticipation, the now infamous 'Pub' just opened this week right across the street from the show. pre-registration is only $20.00 and the money goes to the ALS Foundation of Philadelphia.
We still have limited indoor show car space. Contact us asap. There is also plenty of trailer and camping space right on the grounds.

Sunday all-Pontiac Race Day at Maple Grove

Click on the link below for directions, hotels, details, pre-registration
http://performanceyears.com/openhouse.asp

·
Pypes Tech
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Our 2009 Supercharged G8 is done! It will be on display at the show. You put your G8in the show and get more votes than ours, and we'll give you a $25 gift certificate!

·
Pypes Tech
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would really be neat to see. We've wanted to see the differences between the two for a while now. We'd love to have a look at it!

·
Pypes Tech
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whoops! I just fixed it.

·
Pypes Tech
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No flyer for Pontiacs At The Grove?
That is strange. It was on there up until very recently. The Sunday Race Day is a separate event but we were cross promoting it all along. I'll find out what happened first thing Monday.

·
Pypes Tech
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found out that we had all the info uploaded in the Winter. Then the event looked like it wasn't happening so we had to pull it off. Then when it was back on again, we failed to re-activate everything. It's back up there today. It's also in the printed program that all registered car owners get and its being promoted on the PY Forums as we speak.

·
Pypes Tech
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just confirmed that Nunzi is bringing one of their ultra rare GTO's with a Pontiac prototype Ram Air motor in it.

Also confirmed is one of the original Monkee Mobiles. I think the show originally used a couple and this is one of them.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Going but taking my GTO instead of the G8

·
Registered
201 Posts
Made Margaritas late last night walked around saw some nice cars which I posted on instagram then I got called to work. :banghead:Hopefully I will make Maple Grove on Sunday.:gears: Enjoy your day:)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts