Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 09 V6 G8. Does anyone know if those hand held tuners will make a difference in the performance of this car? I'm really just looking for more low end torque and firmer shifting.

also if so which is the best one to get for my car? thanks

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I don't know of one that works on a V6. Only V8's. Sixes you need someone to do a custom tune on it, or buy HP Tuner and learn to tune it yourself

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need to know if an how to clear TPMS to be able to install a Sprint booster throttle

I don't know of one that works on a V6. Only V8's. Sixes you need someone to do a custom tune on it, or buy HP Tuner and learn to tune it yourself
Have a 2009 G8 GT bought a Sprint Booster wondering if TPMS code Needs To be cleared before installing.

·
Vendor
400 Posts
OP, I don't know of any tuners for the V6. We do custom tuning if you are in the Chicago area.

Also, If you have a TPMS code you don't want to install anything like that until it is fixed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
JUICED1
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing