Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already have the Mach unbalanced on my car and was curious how much volume these would add to the exhaust. For you guys that have these, is the difference in sound very noticeable or slightly? Would these be quieter than Kooks mids? I'm thinking about getting a set but don't want to add much more volume to the exhaust as it's also my daily. I will be doing an LSA supercharger this year also so I'm not sure if that adds any more sound to the exhaust either, I'm thinking just the whine form the intake side.

Thanks!

·
every village has one
2,168 Posts
Go mids or long tubes with your LSA setup. There are other good aftermarket cats out there you can put in the system.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not concerned about getting the max horsepower out of doing this, just looking to free up the exhaust a little without making it too loud.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
They will add more noise, but it won't be THAT much. Definitely quieter than if you had headers. You will probably want to look for a tune if you get these (unless you already have one).

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have a set of brand new Solo High flow cats for sale that I will be posting in the for sale section soon. In case you are interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts