Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the ONLY place to ask any questions about, or discuss the updated site. The FAQ has been updated to reflect the changes, so please check HERE first. Please follow all forum rules in your posting. If you have any bugs/errors to report, you can do it HERE.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Nadeem

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just opened the page, and first off, love the new look! Good Job! Hopefully I run into any bugs, but know where to post them if need be.

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
It took me a little bit to find the actual forums part. The forums should be right on the main page. Also, posts with text placed in the center is kind of annoying. Text should be aligned to the left.

·
Dog Diggity
1,001 Posts
Don't care for the all-white background scheme. Would like a shade/shades of gray to make it easier on the eyes, or at least the option to chose between different background color schemes.

EDIT:

Also don't like the white arrow rather than the black dot that notifies you if you've posted in a thread. Much more difficult to find when glancing.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I also vote for left alignment as default instead of centered.​

·
Alexander Haig
1,858 Posts
I'll 4th the default should be left-aligned'.

like this:
Nadeem knows my next comment: on behalf of everyone> where is the member list? (I know the tech's answer already but still am not satisfied with that answer when vBulletin themself allows the list accessible even to non-members)​

The small-pixeled highlight button to open threads, just as on solsticeforum, is way too samll. We need a bigger button.​

But check out the stuff that's been added for our use and enjoyment. We've got a calendar, use it to post and track events. We now have albums, a gallery, social groups.​

If any of you don't want to go to the new home page with the extra content and would rather go straight to the forum that's an easy re-bookmark away.​

·
Alexander Haig
1,858 Posts
What do you mean left alignment? It appears to be left to me, but maybe I am misunderstanding. Please clarify.

Nadeem
We are all seeing post content as
centered
as opposed to
left aligned which is opposite of
right aligned.

Even though as we type in default mode it appears in our edit box aligned left it posts centered.

I'm sending a screen shot.​

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Great! Thanks for fixing the left justification.

·
Administrator
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No problem. That was actually a bug, so next time we should use the bugs thread to report errors. I will be monitoring both of these threads for a while tonight. I want to make sure everything is working well. Once again, thanks for the feedback!

Nadeem

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.