Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought a corsa catback system years ago when I bought the car. I have the corsa catback, vararam otr intake and a tune on the car. My questions.
1. I am looking for budget friendly headers and it seems alot of people have success with the manzos so I'm leaning that way. Now, with the manzos what all will I need to connect them to the corsa and do it properly. I've heard someone say x-pipe?

2. Will I need to adjust the tune on the car once the headers are installed? I'm assuming yes but want to make sure it will still be ok to drive as it is my dd.

Thank you guys

·
Registered
336 Posts
If you have a full Corsa catback system than you already have a mid pipe...you should have everything from the cats back. The Manzo's will replace everything from the cats forward to the engine. You shouldn't need anything except O2 sensor extensions. Yes you will want a tune eventually. The car will more than likely be perfectly driveable but you will have a check engine light.

·
Registered
24 Posts
So I bought a corsa catback system years ago when I bought the car. I have the corsa catback, vararam otr intake and a tune on the car. My questions.
1. I am looking for budget friendly headers and it seems alot of people have success with the manzos so I'm leaning that way. Now, with the manzos what all will I need to connect them to the corsa and do it properly. I've heard someone say x-pipe?

2. Will I need to adjust the tune on the car once the headers are installed? I'm assuming yes but want to make sure it will still be ok to drive as it is my dd.

Thank you guys

How's the quality and sound of Corsa? I'm planning to buy one from 4wheelonline, and I'm curious if it is worth the price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts